Curriculum vitae: Eva Okuna
- Born on September 16th, 1992 in Latvia, Riga
- General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur), 2012
- University of Mannheim; studies of corporate law; Bachelor of Arts („BA“) September 2012
- Graduation as BA in corporate law, 2016
- University of Mannheim, postgraduate course for First State Examination in law, 2016
- University of Hagen, Master of Laws (MA), 2019 (ongoing)
- First State Examination, graduation with title of „Diplomjurist“, 2020
- Start legal clerkship at the district court of Heidelberg, in October 2020, with the aim of obtaining the degree of „fully qualified lawyer“.
- ZWST e.V., department of GESHER of the Social Department, 2015 – today
- organisation of the inclusion project for children and young people with special needs together with my colleague
- as part of the project, we organise, amongst other things, extended Family Shabbat Weekends for families with children with and without special needs
- Trainee at Deloitte GmbH (audit), Financial Services, Frankfurt am Main, 2016 – 2020.